1. The acid-washed jeans you kept from high school don’t look good anymore.
2. Mullets are not coming back
3. Galileo was right, Ptolemy’s Theory is wrong.
4. Your life would be no different if the popular kid in 4th grade had invited you to his/her pool party.
5. Dungeons and Dragons was never cool.
6. You would not have been in Gryffindor because you would not have been admitted to Hogwarts. Ever.
7. We really landed on the moon.
8. It is not made of cheese.
9. Bigfoot is a tall guy in a costume.
10. Hitler is not secretly living in South America with a new identity.
11. Bristol Palin is not a star or a dancer.
12. No one likes Hugh Hefner for his personality.
13. You’re too old for tube tops this time around.
14. You really are going to use algebra after high school. All the time.
15. However, you won’t ever need to know what a gerund is.
16. No, “it” won’t actually make you go blind.
17. Cat’s don’t try to steal your breath. They can’t be bothered. Unless you ate tuna before bed.
18. Your dog’s tongue does not magically get sanitized between licking its butt and licking your face.
19. That is not Donald Trump’s real hair.
20. President Obama was really born in Hawaii.
21. Osama Bin Laden is really dead.
22. You don’t need to see the pictures and/or video. So stop clicking on those Facebook links. It’s a virus and you look like a moron.