Random Pictures From My Phone

15 Feb

Clearing out my phone’s pictures today — let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

#1. Why I am not a food blogger, Exhibit A

At Christmas, I tried to make peanut-butter blossoms with Hershey’s kisses in the middle. And they came out like this:

Let’s go caroling. “Do you see what I see?”

Yes! Boobie cookies! A new holiday tradition.

#2. The Worst Dog in the World, Exhibit Z

“Oh, hai. Remember that time I saw a possum out the window and lost my mind and jumped on you while you were drinking coffee and knocked it all over your MacBook Pro? And then, when you came home from a tearful trip to the Apple store, I had shredded up the pillows in remorse?”

Good times, good times.

#3 Why I am an Apple Customer for life, Exhibit C

When that bad thing referenced above happened, and I ran dripping with coffee and tears straight to the Apple store and said “Help, I killed my computer.”

The nice genius behind the counter said “it’s not covered under warranty but we will send it off for repairs free of charge.”

And then, when it turned out he totally shouldn’t have said that and the computer was not reparable? Apple stood behind what he said anyway, and replaced the computer.

In the picture? It totally looks like it is smiling. I know I was.

7 Responses to “Random Pictures From My Phone”

1. Elle February 15, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

1)I think the cookies look like an owl. Or…yeah, boobies.

2)No way that little face belongs to a bad dog.

3)That’s some amazing customer service! Such a happy little laptop.

2. Ed harvey February 15, 2011 at 3:29 pm #

1. Dare I say it,..(I’m such a smart-@$$ you KNOW I HAVE TO!) GOT MILK?!?
    2. He looks like he is sincer.. SQUIRREL!!!!
    3. Maybe I will give apple a try on my next computer purchase!
    You always make me think and/or smile. Thanks for the smile today! I needed it!!

3. Marcie Casas February 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm #

# 2 – How could anyone be mad at that adorable face for long?

#3 – And that is why I love Apple.

4. kloppenmum February 15, 2011 at 10:33 pm #

1. Definitely boobies.
    2. Very cute – looks remorseful, bet he’s not!
    3. Great story. That’s customer service. 🙂

5. *Just Fran* February 17, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

I still love the boobie cookies and thought of you when I recently read this blog post about “hugging” cookies. http://www.saltandchocolate.com/2011/02/cookies-dont-shake-hands-cookies-have.html “they just love each other so much they had to hug”…seriously, your boobies are awesome.

6. kellypea March 3, 2011 at 9:21 pm #

Totally boobie cookies which would go over quite well in the food blog world (ask me how I know). Thankfully, I haven’t had any of my pets do anything to my precious Mac, but yes, their customer service is simply amazing.

7. Beth March 6, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa!!! I could barely get past the cookies to appreciate the remorseful pup and the Apple story. So funny. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!