1. Working full-time now. With high-schoolers, which is RICH with posting possibilities, but you know, FERPA blah blah blah.
2. This marks my last year of school, and on my schedule this term is a creativity and the arts class which has more requirements than there are colors in the Pantone book, I am pretty sure. In addition to writing puppet shows, making collages, teaching dances, etc, we’re also supposed to be keeping a notebook and decorating it creatively. I’m thinking about just tearing out my hair and gluing it on the front as a statement piece.
3. We recently changed churches after 11 years (more on that later), and the new congregation has been very focused on getting everyone involved right away. I went to choir practice, and before I was allowed to leave the robe mistress was whipping out her measuring tape and assigning me robe #84
My daughter’s new slogan? “The Methodists are NOT messing around.”
4. Drama rehearsals, green belts, slumber parties, violin lessons.
5. It’s finally fall in South Texas. And too gorgeous to be inside typing.