Armadillo Cam!!

8 Sep

I was going to post some more about the President’s speech and explain how I feel about my kids’ school district’s decision not to air it today.

But I remembered a couple of things.

1. I’m married to someone with a differing political viewpoint than mine.
  2. I am currently spending a lot of money getting an education degree and it would probably be good for me to just zip it if I ever want to teach in one of said districts.

So, I am going to remember what the President told a ninth-grader today, after the kid said he wanted his job someday: “Be careful what you say on Facebook.”

See? INDOCTRINATED.

So instead, let’s watch this awesomeness:

Armadillo Cam – Armadillo Running and Sniffing Small Shrub, originally uploaded by Museum of Animal Perspectives (MAP).

9 Responses to “Armadillo Cam!!”

1. Mike McClain September 8, 2009 at 2:45 pm #

I am curious to see what school districts in the area did. Amazing how easily local govs bow to the right wing.

2. lettergirl September 8, 2009 at 2:51 pm #

Shhh. We are not talking about that on this post. Go to the last one. Let’s talk about Armadillos. Watch how cute he is running around. Click on the link, go ahead.

3. dawn September 8, 2009 at 3:48 pm #

seriously, the armadillo cam is far more interesting than the politics of this country.

4. Ed Harvey September 8, 2009 at 5:21 pm #

I think the Armadillo has smaller ears than the current president AND the former president. Although the Armadillo’s ears are pointier than both. See my comment your earlier post. We agree on something!!!

5. feefifoto September 8, 2009 at 5:28 pm #

I send my kids to private schools because I can’t stand how the districts so often cave to lunatic parents.

6. RJ Flamingo September 8, 2009 at 8:46 pm #

Hahahahahahaha! ->Sniff!<- Hahahahahahaha! I knew you should have stayed anonymous on this blog. Oh, yeah. Armadillos. Ummm… Do they really move that fast? Or was it on speed? They have way thicker skin than a lot of people, don’t they? Hahahahahahahaha can’t…stand…it! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

7. Beth September 8, 2009 at 9:21 pm #

Ahhhh…..I had a helluva day today, and I really appreciated the simplicity of this little video. To be an armadillo and only have to worry about which bush to sniff. Sounds like heaven….Cheers!

8. ingrid September 13, 2009 at 6:29 pm #

Darn it too late. The link is a deadend.

9. JK Fowler November 11, 2009 at 12:11 pm #

Hi there. Thought you might be interested in this: http://jkfowler.com/2009/11/11/armadillo/ . Cheers, JK