Hello, New Imaginary Boyfriend

21 Jan

Rahm Emmanuel

Bossy can have Barack O’Boyfriend, Rahm. I will take the guy who went to college on a ballet scholarship and grew up to be the baddest Nutcracker in politics. Only problem is, we can never break up because hello?  You mail dead fish to people who leave your team. I promise to never hum the Arby’s jingle when we argue.

But face it, the last 8 years have been a drought not only of  competence, but crush-worthy administration members.

Let’s review.

mcsmirky1

McSmirky

mr-burns

Mr. Burns

scottmclellan2

McDoughboy

and of course….

karlrove

McSatan

I could go on, but  I’m already twitchy from seeing Karl Rove again, and I would rather focus on the possibilities of a new administration.

New policies, new hope, new dangerously hot chief of staff.  It’s going to be a great four eight years.

Love,

Lettergirl

P.S. My husband surely won’t mind since he’s pretend-dating Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel. Just saying.

10 Responses to “Hello, New Imaginary Boyfriend”

1. Bethany January 21, 2009 at 10:05 am #

Seriously, we’re going to have to fight, because he’s MY imaginary boyfriend! Biaaaaaaaaatch!

2. Elle January 21, 2009 at 10:32 am #

Finally! I can have Tim Gunn.

3. Rachael January 21, 2009 at 6:42 pm #

This is the first time I have admitted to having a crush on Rahm! He is one sexy little dude!

He also has a brother that is a Hollywood Big-Wig and another that is a big time surgeon.

Okay…maybe I will take one of his brothers if I can’t have him 🙂

4. Em January 21, 2009 at 9:47 pm #

Oh you can have Rahm alright… everyone knows Alton Brown is MY boyfriend 🙂 And, uh, yeah, hubby knows it too! LOL

Have a delicious day 🙂

5. Tami Lyn January 22, 2009 at 2:39 am #

Well, my next-in-line to be hubby is Keith Urban-I can take on Nicole, c’mon, she needs a sandwich! And yes, the hubby loves Giada and Sam Brown. Dreamer!

6. ingrid January 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm #

LOL, pretend dating….you mean that’s okay so long as I tell my honey & let him know he can um, pretend to date to? I’ll have to think about who I’d like to date…if I’m pretending can I pretend to juggle a few, just asking?! I can’t narrow it down. There’s quite a few athletes that make my heart pitterpatter! Sorry, I’m a sucker for an athlete!

7. RJ Flamingo January 22, 2009 at 3:16 pm #

Sorry- Rahm’s Orthodox Jewish, so all you shicksas can just step aside. He’s mine!

8. Mouschka January 25, 2009 at 6:32 am #

I love your blog, but I am only here really because my friend Syrah recommended it! Blog on!!(from Australia)

9. dawn January 25, 2009 at 1:14 pm #

McSatan!!! LMAO

10. Milt January 26, 2009 at 8:05 pm #

Okay, why does no one reference “Mr Potter” for Dick Cheney in the wheel chair? Think about it.